Swaranaraka Radio

Monday, September 26, 2011

Some Of Don Caballero's Works

Don Caballero - American Don



















Tracklist :
01. Fire Back About Your New Baby's Sex
02. The Peter Criss Jazz 
03. Haven't Lived Afro Pop
04. You Drink A Lot Of Coffee For A Teenager
05. Ones All Over The Place
06. I Never Liked You
07. Details On How To Get ICEMAN On Your License Plate
08. A Lot Of People Tell Me I Have A Fake British Accent
09. Let's Face It Pal, You Didn't Need That Eye Surgery


Don Caballero - World Class Listening Problem



















Tracklist :
01. Mmmmm Acting, I Love Me Some Good Acting
02. Sure We Had Knives Around
03. And And And, He Lowered The Twin Down
04. I Agree.....No!.....I Disagree
05. Palm Trees In The Fecking Bahamas
06. World Class Listening Problems
07. Railroad Cancellation
08. Theme From Bricktop Clowns
09. Savage Composition
10. I'm Goofballs For Bozzo Jazz


Don Caballero - Trey Dog's Acid



















Tracklist :
01. Trey Dog's Acid
02. Room Temperature Lounge